It is that time of year again to plan your child’s educational program for next year. I hope that you have had a chance to visit the classrooms during this school year. Sometimes it is hard to describe how much they really are learning here, so the best way to see that is to experience it yourself!
As for next year’s program, please feel free to talk to the teachers or me if you have any questions about what your child will be learning during the 2018-2019 school year.
We appreciate your commitment to ensure that your child receives a good education, and we at Paper Lantern are happy to be a part of your family for the next year and beyond.
Your registration packet includes:
- Contract: A signed contract along with a $100 deposit will reserve your child’s place for next year. Deadline is June 30th, 2018.
- Tuition Sheet: The rates for the 2018-2019 school year are attached.
- Payment Schedule:
- Payment schedule is 9 monthly installments for Sep 5, 2018 – June 7, 2019
- Your new contract will show what is owed along with your payment dates
- Calendar: 2018-2019 school year attached.
A reminder for summer: we schedule academics every morning, so your child would continue their learning process throughout the entire summer. If they stay the day, they will be taken off campus for swimming, fieldtrips, and park visits (ages 4 and up). Try to take advantage of our early bird discount for summer camp ($100 enrollment fee waived if paid by March 1st, 2018).